Why treat your timber decking every year, when you can have maintenance free uPVC decking and make the most of the British summer? Once you have added the cost of yearly deck treatment and labour, the overall cost can easily exceed the cost of plastic decking. Our uPVC decks have a durability of over 15 years which is more than timber and composite. With a quick jet wash our decking comes up like new year after year. Unlike timber alternatives they will not rot and are slip resistant, even when wet making them perfect for decks around hot tubs.
We use Fensy's™ Premium deck boards - the best quality deck boards available. Our advanced uPVC deckboards are designed to give a premium appearance whilst engineered to meet your needs and provide durability of over 15 years.
They come in six stylish colours which are shown to the right.
Cream and Beige make up our standard range.
Our Excel range is made up of Antique Oak, Driftwood, Woodland Green and Tawny. These deckboards use uPVC multi colour processing technology to give a dual woodgrain pattern giving them an unparalleled natural appearance.
All of our deck boards are embossed with a wood grain pattern to give them excellent slip resistance. They conform to British standard BS7976-2 for slip resistance. They are still slip resistant, even when wet.
They stay cool to the touch in summer and you can walk on them with bare feet without worrying about splinters.
Utilising co-extrusion technology and in-house recycling centre Fensys deckboards are manufactured with a high grade polymer outer layer and a partially recycled core of around 30%. This means the deckboards remain stable when heated by the sun, while incorporating a greener recycled element.
Balconies Without Brackets.
- We only use quality products used to build our decks.
- We use Fensy's™ Premium deck boards - the best quality deck boards available.
- Our deck balustrade does not have unsightly brackets like most others.
- Our shaped handrail fits directly into the posts giving a clean professional joint.
- Our steps are properly engineered and meet British Standards (BS7377)
- Our decks are maintenance free - they will not rot or rust. There is no need for seasonal painting.
- Our products do not promote the growth of moss.
- Slip resistant deck boards - Even when wet!
- You can walk on our decks with bare feet without worrying about splinters.
- Our decks stay cool to the touch - Even in summer.
- Our decks are Class 1 Fire Rated.
- You have the option of a Galvanised Steel Sub-frame
- We also fit disabled access ramps, bolt-on steps and free standing steps.